PABCO Building Products
11/16/2021 – Present
- Assigned to establish the corporate marketing department
Premiere Building Systems – Seattle, WA 01/2020 – 11/16/2021
- Leveraged expertise to direct digital marketing in concert with key stakeholder and senior leadership involving strategic planning and campaign execution, analytics and measurement, and resource allocation.
- Adeptly navigated an acquisition by developing a multifaceted marketing transition program designed to integrate two new divisions and establish a cohesive marketing strategy; directed the full rebrand of all three companies into the master brand while successfully articulating a compelling brand story.
- Created and executed the editorial plan and campaigns coordinated across social media, website, blog, email, advertising and third-party media, along with devising and editing all content.
- Developed the company measurement plans and associated metrics such as cost per acquisition, demand and lead generation, website conversions and ROI to effectively evaluate performance.
- Oversaw keyword and ancillary marketing research in the evaluation of current strategic progress against established plan to identify areas for improvement and design plans for execution.
- Successfully created a consistent social media presence which substantially increased engagement.
- Collaborated closely with sales management in creating a sales process which optimized lead handoff by assessing lifecycle stages, developing qualified goals, and training internal stakeholders.
Thyssenkrupp – Detroit, MI 02/2019 – 01/2020
Digital Marketing Manager, Copper & Brass Sales Division
- Led marketing activities regarding the online acquisition, conversion, and retention of customers through various digital channels by coordinating cross-functionally with 60 regional sales managers, distribution centers, industry segment managers, and international marketing and web development teams.
- Deployed an omnichannel strategy to interweave disparate content channels in aimed at improving customer experience and buyer journey while presenting a clear content campaign plan for sales.
- Spearheaded the creation of the content vision for UX design, SEO keyword strategy, and cross-functional collaboration to drive thought leadership, value-add, production, sales, and e-commerce marketing.
- Defined goals for content marketing and integrated metrics for performance evaluation, coordinating with executive leadership while designing optimal strategies that satisfied budget constraints.
- Assessed corporate content capabilities and needs across distribution channels such as social media and blogs to develop actionable insights against the current competitive landscape and addressing content gaps.
- Developed messaging, campaigns and calendars for email, blogs, video, social and paid digital marketing campaigns, creating personalized content and leveraging customer data to execute targeted and segmented campaigns to drive customer behaviors including adoption, engagement, and utilization.
- Drove enterprise improvements by developing content for the first company marketing automation and CRM integration; managed iterative A/B testing to continually improve performance through optimized messaging and targeting wile presenting performance results and creating improvement strategies.
- Developed a strong understanding on both international and domestic email marketing and privacy laws, designing regulatory-compliant templates to safeguard adherence with varying bylaws.
- Launched LinkedIn published articles and thought leadership campaigns across all industry segments.
Vetrotech Saint-Gobain North America – Auburn, WA 04/2012 – 02/2019
North American Marketing Manager
- Developed and executed the annual marketing and communications strategic plan while directing content for brand management, public relations, corporate positioning, website redesigns, advertising, and sales and marketing alignment; providing valuable content for digital channels.
- Created web portal and digital collateral content management in order to transform an outmoded intranet into a dynamic portal which improved communication streams and integrated new sales tool.
- Employed expertise in the conceptualization and execution of editorial for new articles and blogs to drive awareness, while strategizing across campaigns, editorial content, and webpage content placement.
- Drove effective content development by conducting strategy sessions to define the customer journey.
- Spearheaded development and integration of the first social media channels and associated strategy, as well as planning posting for international and local social media sites to develop external partner profiles.
- Developed and launched the first lead generating webinar series to increase generation and conversion.
Bachelor of Science (BS), Marketing Management: Western Governors University of Washington
Bachelor of Arts (BA), Information Technology: Central Washington University
Associate of Arts & Science (AAS), Graphic Arts Technology: Clover Park College
Google Analytics Certified | HubSpot Certified | LEED Green Certified
Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) Certified (Pending)
Marketing Automation (MailChimp, Bronto, HubSpot, Pardot) | UX (Figma, Axure, Basalmig)
CRM (Salesforce, HubSpot, Sage) | Social Media (Hoot Suite, Sprout Social) | Adobe Creative Suite
Content Planning (SEM Rush) | Agile Project Management (Jira, Confluence, Trello, BaseCamp, Smart Sheet)
Analytics (Google Data Studio, SEM Rush, Screaming Frog)