Senior Marketing Manager with extensive experience spearheading the strategic planning and execution of both domestic and global marketing initiatives. Skilled in cross-functional leadership, content creation, and media channel management. Dynamic changemaker with a proven record of evaluating operational marketing capacity through research and data analysis in conjunction with key stakeholders, establishing a high-level strategy that maximizes market share and augments engagement. Dedicated leader leveraging strategic communication skills to implement and train on new CRMs, marketing automation, and sales enablement programs.
Areas of Expertise
- Digital Marketing
- Content Creation & Strategy
- Social Media Management
- Marketing Communications
- Cross-Functional Leadership
- Digital Lead Generation
- Corporate Communications
- Vendor Management
- Budget Management
- Strategic Communications
- PR & Media Relations
- Global Brand Management
- Building Products Marketing
- Green LEED Associate
- Sales Enablement
- Created a public relations campaign for PABCO Building products, resulting in 21 media articles and $171,000 worth of equivalent digital advertising value within seven months of launch.
- Revamped Premier Building Systems marketing technology by implementing a CRM, redesigning a user-friendly website, incorporating a marketing automation platform, and developing a webinar series because of COVID-19 to minimize onsite interactions which augmented client meeting capacity.
- Championed a comprehensive $21M e-commerce initiative in partnership with Agile coaches and international developers for Thyssenkrupp while overseeing four websites and driving the content vision to achieve maximum profit and stimulate sustainable growth.
- Developed and launched a sales enablement content program at Vetrotech Saint-Gobain to align sales and marketing operations by creating monthly agendas, developing training processes and materials, and providing cross-functional leadership to sales team leaders and local and internal marketing communications teams.
Professional Experience & Accomplishments
PABCO Building Products – Seattle, WA 05/2020 – Present
- Create an educational content framework and promotional calendar – Plan includes pre-, during and post-event
- Develop strategic partnerships and co-marketing opportunities with associations, publications, and partners
- Drive event content strategy to align with messaging + develop a 12-month international marketing plan
- Manage our robust portfolio of research, thought leadership, and other forms of market data
- Set the content calendar and project manage the creation of new educational content
- Develop strategies for digital and traditional marketing plans and tactics
Premier Building Systems – Seattle, WA 01/2020 – 5/2020
Digital Marketing Consultant Contract
- Created a cohesive marketing strategy for national trade shows both live and virtual with an earned media strategy establishing relationships with industry media to increase contractor brand recognition
- Spearheaded website redesign
- Created and executed the editorial plan and campaigns coordinated across social media, website, blog, email, advertising, and third-party media, along with devising and editing all content.
- Developed the company measurement plans and associated metrics such as cost per acquisition, demand and lead generation, website conversions and ROI to effectively evaluate performance.
- Oversaw keyword and ancillary marketing research in the evaluation of current strategic progress against established plan to identify areas for improvement and design plans for execution.
- Successfully created a consistent social media presence which substantially increased engagement.
- Collaborated closely with sales management in creating a sales process which optimized lead handoff by assessing lifecycle stages, developing qualified goals, and training internal stakeholders.
Thyssenkrupp – Seattle, WA 02/2019 – 01/2020
Digital Marketing Manager, Copper & Brass Sales Division
- Led marketing activities regarding the online acquisition, conversion, and retention of customers through various digital channels by coordinating cross-functionally with 60 regional sales managers, distribution centers, industry segment managers, and international marketing and web development teams.
- Deployed an omnichannel strategy to interweave disparate content channels in aimed at improving customer experience and buyer journey while presenting a clear content campaign plan for sales.
- Spearheaded the creation of the content vision for UX design, SEO keyword strategy, and cross-functional collaboration to drive thought leadership, value-add, production, sales, and e-commerce marketing.
- Defined goals for content marketing and integrated metrics for performance evaluation, coordinating with executive leadership while designing optimal strategies that satisfied budget constraints.
- Assessed corporate content capabilities and needs across distribution channels such as social media and blogs to develop actionable insights against the current competitive landscape and addressing content gaps. .
- Drove enterprise improvements by developing content for the first company marketing automation and CRM integration; managed iterative A/B testing to continually improve performance through optimized messaging and targeting wile presenting performance results and creating improvement strategies.
- Developed a strong understanding on both international and domestic email marketing and privacy laws, designing regulatory-compliant templates to safeguard adherence with varying bylaws.
- Launched LinkedIn published articles and thought leadership campaigns across all industry segments.
Vetrotech Saint-Gobain – Auburn, WA 04/2011 – 02/2019
Regional Marketing Manager for North America, Vetrotech
- Developed and executed the annual marketing and communications strategic plan while directing content for brand management, public relations, corporate positioning, website redesigns, advertising, and sales and marketing alignment; providing valuable content for digital channels.
- Created web portal and digital collateral content management in order to transform an outmoded intranet into a dynamic portal which improved communication streams and integrated new sales tool.
- Employed expertise in the conceptualization and execution of editorial for new articles and blogs to drive awareness, while strategizing across campaigns, editorial content, and webpage content placement.
- Drove effective content development by conducting strategy sessions to define the customer journey.
- Spearheaded development and integration of the first social media channels and associated strategy, as well as planning posting for international and local social media sites to develop external partner profiles.
- Developed and launched the first lead generating webinar series to increase generation and conversion.
Bachelor of Science (BS), Marketing Management: Western Governors University of Washington
Bachelor of Arts (BA), Information Technology: Central Washington University
Associate of Arts & Science (AAS), Graphic Arts Technology: Clover Park College
Google Analytics Certified | HubSpot Certified | LEED Green Certified | Pardot Certified
Professional Content Marketer (AMA) | Construction Marketing Association | CSI Certified
Marketing Automation (MailChimp, Bronto, HubSpot, Pardot) | UX (Figma, Axure, Basalmig)
CRM (Salesforce, HubSpot, Sage) | Social Media (Hoot Suite, Sprout Social) | Adobe Creative Suite
Content Planning (SEM Rush) | Agile Project Management (Jira, Confluence, Trello, BaseCamp, Smart Sheet)
Analytics (Google Data Studio, SEM Rush, Screaming Frog)
Thrive DX Digital Marketing Boot Camps Remote 09/2021 – Present
Lead Digital Marketing Instructor
- Teaching digital marketing tactics and techniques to adult learners in a nine-month-long boot camp collaborating with other digital marketing experts all over the United States.
- University partner of California State Long Beach, Wisconsin State University, and Loyola University
- Part-time after-hours remote position
- Participants are guided along a path of learning about different digital marketing techniques including content writing, content creation, email marketing, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, social media, web design, user experience design, and digital strategy
Vice President of Career Development – American Marketing Association, Puget Sound Chapter